Saturday, February 5, 2011

Chili Day!!

Snow and ice.  That's what we've got here in Dallas.  This is a photo of what my car looked like yesterday.  Also, there's a ton of out-of-towners hangin out waitin for the superbowl.  MOST importantly today is WF Lakewood's Annual Chili Contest!!!!!

I am about to make 3 gallons of my badass Cashew Chili and brave the winter weather so everyone in Dallas can come taste a bite.

The sun is shining and I am confident that I can make it there, even if our wonderful city sucks at taking care of salting and shoveling the roads.  (I swear Florida is more equipped to handle a snowstorm than Texas.) 

WF Lakewood is located at 2118 Abrams Rd. in Dallas (corner of Abrams & Gaston).  The contest is from 1-3pm today, so make plans to come taste all the chili and cast your vote!

No comments:

Post a Comment